The following tips have been a result of 8 years+ experience in the Software Industry, working through several roles in startups, corporates, in-office, and remote. There might be a lot more tips that you folks have and I'd love to see them in the comments either on this post, or in the comments of my video
- Thinking your way is always the 'Best' way
- Not reading the Documentation
- Being obsessed with Tools and Frameworks
- Not focusing on your personal well-being
- Following requirements blindly
- Not shipping stuff until it is 'Perfect'
- Not reaching out for help
- Thinking your code will 'Always' be utilized
- Not adding value when you see an opportunity
- Not helping others grow. Especially your juniors
If you liked this post and the video, make sure to 💗 and 🔖 this. Also, subscribe to the channel for more content.
If you have any question or queries, feel free to connect with me on my socials.
Happy coding! 🙌