Getting to know API
- API stands for application programming interface
- An interface, that allows different systems to talk to each other without having to understand exactly what each other does
Type of API's
- APIs can come in many forms or shapes
- APIs, used for actions like turning on your camera and audio for joining a Zoom call
- Or they can be web APIs, used for web-focused actions such as liking images on your Instagram or fetching the latest tweets.
How Api's are operated(in simple terms)
You usually make a request for information or data, and the API returns a response with what you requested.
For python code and for more easy explanation,you can refer to that in this following website.