So I found a tutorial online and it brought me to this site to post this as a markdown learning experience. I had never even heard of markdown before. There is so much to learn now, and it is hard not to feel overwhelmed ATM.
Is designing all parts of an App based game from start to finish a reasonable project, or is this something that just cannot be done without a team?
Things I'd like to see in my game:
RPG style levelling
Dynamic combat encounters rendered in 3D
- Tactical movement
- Dynamic initiative
- Novel damage system (damage reduces effectiveness)
- Loot drops lead to mini-game
- Minigame rewards are usable or sellable items
Random encounters between combat missions
- Static encounters (not movement based)
- Variable resolution scheme
free to use image included for style reference - Levon Vardanyan - Unsplash