I am a Software Developer working across different technology stack, a self-taught coder and a beginner blogger.
Altogether till now lots of things has changed.
- I joined a startup as intern and then continued as a full time developer.
- I have left job with not such offer in hand.
- I have lost offer in hand (due to long notice period)
- I was unemployed for brief interval.
- I have upgraded my skill.
- I took on a challenging role.
One thing I have learned is life will not be always chocolate cake. There will be a time you will lose everything and there will be a time when life will pay back to you. With all this big decision, I am proud for standing still and letting myself to comeback with a bang.
My advice for allies is to stay strong, have hope and keep on improving yourself.