GitHub is a code hosting platform for version control and collaboration. It lets you and others work together on projects from anywhere.
For the past decade, Github has been heavily used for open-source collaborations, developer communities and code inspiration.
There are three major reasons to build an exceptional Github profile -:
- It works as a Resumé
- It shows your Knowledge and Skills to Recruiters
- It helps in connecting with other Developers
There are several readme generators online like
but personally i prefer https://gprm.itsvg.in because README file generated using it is way more attractive than others i mentioned.
I don’t take any donations so i am gonna leave it empty but i suggest you to Donate to Vishwa Gaurav, the creator of this awesome website.
- Add Github Trophies, i didn’t add them because mine aren’t very pleasing to view 🥲
- Add Visitor Count
- Add Random Dev Quotes and Random Memes, This can potentially show that you are a hilarious person to be around and work with.
- Name this repository same as your Github username
- Make sure to keep it public and don’t forget to click on checkbox for “Add a README file”
Now you have your very own Exceptional Github Profile
I Hope You Enjoyed the Process 😄
Follow Me For More Such Content