Note: I am still in the process of interviews so not sure if I will able to make it to a face to face interview 🤞, Wish me luck.
The interview lasts for 25 min on a phone call out of which 2–3 min were taken by the interview to explain the responsibilities of the role and later she asked around 12 questions which were a mix of my resume, basic data structure, algorithm, and analytics.
Feel free to check out and improve on your skills or comment to cover any topic of your choice.
So, let’s start 👇
- Tell me about yourself?
- What technologies you have worked on?
- Why I switched so frequently in the past 3 years?
- Have you done any system design from scratch?
- Worst case scenario of quicksort and when will worst case occurs?
- Worst case scenario of merge sort and when it will occur?
- Which is faster quicksort or merge sort, when and why?
- What are Hash tables and how is it different from a dictionary?
- What is a balanced binary search tree? Why they are called balanced?
- How will you solve or approach to problem 2 raise to power 24?
- Any question for me?
Note: Comment down below if you want to me write the answer to these question👇
At last, she told me to wait for a week as she will pass on the answer to the team and will revert back with the feedback.
Hope the above question help someone looking out for some idea around the Google phone call interview question.
Happy Coding ❤️