Create an end-to-end fully encrypted, publicly accessible secret storage tool
- AWS Code Commit (Ruby v2.7) - a fork of OneTimeSecret with additional features, more developed UX & mobile capabilities.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk (which includes EC2 instances deployed with boot-strap configurations defined in the beanstalk configuration)
- AWS S3 (Terraform Remote State, misc. components)
- AWS Elasticache (v3.2.10)
- AWS ELB (Application Load Balancer)
- AWS ACM (Amazon Certificate Manager)
- AWS Route 53 (DNS Management)
The goal of the deployment is to deploy all initial platform components through Terraform. Due to the complexity/work-exerted model for Elastic Beanstalk, those components may be deployed manually.
Looking for general feedback - not looking to monetize.