Looking to create an AR portal to virtually visit other worlds in augmented reality (AR)? This AR portal application created with Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR is a great place to start. The full demo can also be found on echoAR’s GitHub.
Don’t have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echoAR.
- Clone the Unity+ARFoundation with echoAR example code.
- Follow the instructions on our documentation page to set your API key.
- Add the 3D assets and their medatada from the Models folder to the console.
- Overwrite the existing Assets/echoAR/CustomBehaviour.cs script with the new CustomBehaviour.cs file.
- Copy the entire Resources folder to Assets/echoAR/.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR.
echoAR (http://www.echoAR.xyz; Techstars ’19) is a cloud platform for augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) that provides tools and server-side infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy AR/VR apps and experiences.