Looking to build an augmented reality (AR) solar system application? Use this solar system demo application created with Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR. The full demo can also be found on echoAR’s GitHub.
If you don’t have an echoAR API key yet, make sure to register for FREE at echoAR.
- Create a new Unity project.
- Clone the Unity-ARFoundation-echoAR sample code.
- Clone this repository for prefabs,scenes and custom scripts.
- Follow the instructions on our documentation page to set your API key.
- Set your echoAR API key in the echoAR prefab
- Add the models from the models folder to the echoAR console
- For each model, add the corresponding metadata from the metadata folder on the echoAR console
- Overwrite the existing echoAR/CustomBehaviour.cs script with the new CustomBehaviour.cs file
- Overwrite the existing echoAR/RemoteTransformation.cs script with the new RemoteTransformation.cs file
- Touch Drag Button to enable dragging.
- Touch on any planet to get information.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR.
echoAR (http://www.echoAR.xyz; Techstars ’19) is a cloud platform for augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) that provides tools and server-side infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy AR/VR apps and experiences.*