Save time and stay up-to-date with what’s going on in the Cloud-Native ecosystem. Every week a collection of useful links with videos, articles and more.
- Versioning in an Event Sourced System - The goal of this text is not to discuss Event Sourcing but to discuss how to version Event Sourced systems.
- Introducing Azure Spring Cloud - To help make it simpler to deploy and operate Spring Cloud applications, together with @pivotal Microsoft have created @Azure Spring Cloud. By @Johnmont
- How Slack Built Shared Channels - See the technical decision behind the implementation of Shared Channels on @SlackHQ , the implications of the decisions, and how they' working on scaling for the future.
- 17 Ways to Undo Mistakes with Git - Git offers countless tools to undo and recover from small and big mishaps. Here are 17 short handy videos that help you learn how to save your neck!
- 5 facts that will make you rethink the use of Microservice. Although Microservice is a tool to build scalable and resilient applications, it has some requirements to be applied with success. This article explores some of these requirements.
- Eventually Consistent - Building reliable distributed systems at a worldwide scale demands trade-offs between consistency and availability. By @Werner
- Building a Custom Serverless Chatbot
- Complex Event Flows in Distributed Systems