Save time and stay up-to-date with what’s going on in the Cloud-Native ecosystem. Every week a collection of useful links with videos, articles and more.
- Why Microservices Should Be Event Driven: Autonomy vs Authority - Going from authority to autonomy and embracing eventual consistency By @christianposta
- Event-Driven Architecture and the Outbox Pattern
- Weekly Cloud-Native Digest #17
- CQRS and Event Sourcing - In this talk, @gregyoung gives a good overview of how ES and CQRS work and what problems it solves.
- How to build a Serverless Twitter bot - Build a bot that will retweet at regular intervals the most relevant tweets. By @LorenzoTenti
- Installing Google Cloud SDK on Windows - See the steps to install the Google Cloud Sofware Development Kit on Windows.
- Building Event-driven Microservices Using CQRS and Serverless. By @kennybastani
- Cloud Naming Convention - Consistent and descriptive naming of resources has many benefits.
- 25 Experts Share Their Tips for building Scalable Web Application
- Cloud Naming Convention
- Tips for Scaling Web Apps. A short list of things you can do, on basically any web project, to improve performance, scalability, and cost.
- An Illustrated Guide to OAuth and OpenID Connect
The post Weekly Cloud-Native Digest #18 appeared first on Be Cloud Native.
Top comments (0)