We asked the egghead community on Twitter for their best tips on how to make sure you get the most of out meetups and conferences. We wanted to share those answers with the DEV community!
1) Get out of your comfort zone.
2) Try to connect with people before the event.
3) Network for knowledge transfer.
4) Focus meeting people over the talks.
5) Bring a friend to make you more comfortable.
6) Congratulate the speakers.
7) Don't be in a rush.
8) Takes note then share them later.
9) Make sketch notes
10) Focus on what's being presented
Hope these tips are helpful for you! Our twitter community is very helpful. Give us a follow to get tips in real-time!