Over the next few weeks, we have over 15 online events where we will be talking about all things GraphQL & Hasura. Whether you’re new to GraphQL, looking to add GraphQL to a legacy stack or just want to know all the new features coming soon to Hasura there’s an event for you.
Here’s a short guide to help you choose an event that’s right for you!
- The Hasura Community call (29th April)
- Hasura demos to help you migrate from legacy stacks to GraphQL using Hasura (14th & 16th April)
- GraphQL Fireside Chats: Platform and data centric use cases with GraphQL with special guests, Sasha Solomon, Eve Porcello, and Alex Banks (14th April)
- GraphQL Fireside Chats: Performance and monitoring tips/tricks/caveats with GraphQL with special guests, Mark Stuart and Jon Wong (21st April)
- GraphQL Fireside Chats: Authorization and security patterns for GraphQL with special guests, German Frigerio and Sean Grove (28th April)
- GraphQL Fireside Chats: Event driven applications with GraphQL & serverless with special guests, Simona Cotin and Christian Nwamba (12th May)
- Realtime GraphQL and serverless made easy for React with Hasura (BudapestJS on 16th April)
- Zero to Production with Fullstack GraphQL and React (React Summit Remote Edition Workshop on 17th April)
GraphQL devs looking to up their game
- How I Went from Being Skeptical about Relay to Falling in Love with it (React Summit Remote Edition 17th April)
- Building an offline-first React app with RxDB & Hasura (ReactJS Bangalore 18th April)
- Integrate business logic into your GraphQL API with Hasura Actions (GraphQL Wroclaw 28th April)
We are organizing more events as you read this. Keep an eye on Twitter for announcements.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Enjoyed this article? Join us on Discord for more discussions on Hasura & GraphQL!
Sign up for our newsletter to know when we publish new articles.
Posted on by: