I've joined the Dev.to community in the last few weeks and I'm having a blast! It's great to find a friendly community of keen developers who are open to chatting about what they do.
Now I'm looking forward to getting back into writing a few posts around the subjects I'm interesting in. One of the things I'd like to do is create a weekly post with what I've been up to, and what articles I found interesting or tips I've found useful.
Hopefully this will be useful for anyone reading, and provide a place for me to refer back to when I forget what I have been doing!
This week I continued my Python journey by completing another course on the Python Path in Pluralsight. I found thePython: Getting Started course by Bo Milanovich to be a great start introduction to the language, syntax and some tools available as well as showcasing the different kinds of apps you can build.
Each week I'll post 10-20 links that I've found the most interesting from technology blogs, reddit and other parts of the Internet.
The highlight for me this week is the release of .NET Core 3 Preview 3. With a full release due towards the end of summer looking likely, I'll be looking forward to getting some Razor Component projects out in Azure!
Check out some other articles I've found interesting below:
- Microsoft Is Open Sourcing Windows Calculator - https://ift.tt/2EH5s57
- 'I Want To Expose Google's Mistakes': The Russian Hacker Blamed For A Big Android Fraud Problem - https://ift.tt/2rEm6yW
- The Special Curse of Living on Instagram's Favorite Street - https://ift.tt/2Vxp3eW
- SpaceX Crew Dragon Splashes Down after Historic Test Flight- https://ift.tt/2XMGFFy
- Leveraging GraphQL Schemas and Interfaces - https://ift.tt/2HcgwdB
- Demystifying HttpClient Internals - https://ift.tt/2Unk9Rr
- Web scraping with Electron - https://ift.tt/2Tsfd1h
- Configuring Per-App Scaling on Azure App Service - https://ift.tt/2TzgXVM
- await the async Letdown - https://ift.tt/2TCkmDy
- Worker Service template in .NET Core 3.0 - https://ift.tt/2VJOTwg
- Using .NET Core 3.0 Dependency Injection and Service Provider with WPF - https://ift.tt/2NSK6G7
- Exploring Blazor with Visual Studio 2019 - https://ift.tt/2NUfkgp
- Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3 - https://ift.tt/2HfARhY
- Real-time serverless applications with the SignalR Service bindings in Azure Functions - https://ift.tt/2Cctwwz
- Why deadlines and sprints are bad for you - https://ift.tt/2tNPAsx
- You Dont Need All That Complex/Expensive/Distracting Infrastructure - https://ift.tt/2SDxHqz
Thanks for reading! If you're still here I'd be interesting to know what you think of the post so let me know below whether it's been of use. Otherwise stay tuned for some more Sunday Reviews and other posts I'm cooking up...!