I am Java developer. Most of application are built on top of application. I find this programming extremely awesome.
- One class for one file generally
- Awesome IDE. Eclipse, Intellij
- Awesome library and support. Apache, Red hat, google, Netflix and Dell/EMC are providing awesome libraries for java developer. Awesome Library would include Apache Commons, Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, Apache Camel, Spring Boot ...
- Awesome Tools. Maven, Gradle, Ant, JConsole, Visualvm...
- Awesome Specification. JMS, JMX, JPA
As a Java developer, what do you think of the future of java?
For me, I am very biased. I like Java just because I get used to be. As a developer, I need to study other programming language and also framework, tools and other knowledge and all which can be helpful for development. It would be very helpful even for your development in Java.
As a developer, there is no doubt that you need to study other programming language. But Java would help you a lot when you are studying other Programming Language.
|Dependency Manager & Build||NPM/Yarn & Wepack||Maven||Nuget|
|MVC Framework||ExpressJs||Spring||ASP MVC|
|Entity Framework||SequelizeJs||Hibernate/MyBatis||Entity Framework|
|IDE||Atom/Visaul Studio Code||Eclipse/IntelliJ||Visual Studio|
|Serverless||NodeJs||Spring Boot||(I do not know)|
Therefore, you are required to study other programming language if you would like to do programming on these areas.
- Enormous Amount of Existing Java-based Systems
- Mature Ecosystem
- Enormous Amount of Developers
- Enormous Amount of Supporters