Crypt::OpenSSL::PKCS12 1.9 have just been release to CPAN and all open PRs have now been processed.
Additionally I have:
- Ported the change log from text to Markdown
- Added some of the suggested sections to the documentation, some of these will have to be updated with more information
- I have added some more references and documentation and there is more to come in this space
- I have bumped the Perl requirement from 5.6 to 5.8 since the test suite uses UTF-8,
perlveris indeed a nifty tool, you can use it to find out what your perl minimum version requirement is
- Finally I have documented that the distribution is not compatible with OpenSSL 3.X.X only 1.X.X
This concludes this feature release. The next major thing is to make the distrubution compatible with OpenSSL 3.X.X - so there are plenty of things to do.
Thanks to James Rouzier (@jrouzierinverse) for his
create_as_string feature - your contribution is most welcome
Added new feature from
create_as_stringvia PR #39 from James Rouzier (@jrouzierinverse), which returns the PKCS data as a string, for futher handling
Bumped Perl requirement from Perl 5.6 to 5.8, due to use of UTF-8 in test suite
POD cleaned up, more to come