Here are some tips while staying up-to-date with any large knowledge set, like programming, the news, or anything!
- Watch out for overwhelm and take a break if needed
- Recognize you can't know everything
- Share what you're learning with coworkers and friends
- Follow the people/groups that make you excited about the topic
- Contribute to the conversation: write blog posts, Tweet, or record podcasts
- Diversify your sources (one person doesn't have all the answers)
- Automate where possible (Feedly and Pocket Casts help me)
Here is a collection of front-end resources for staying up-to-date with all things front-end related (in no particular order).
Check out Wes Bos's other courses
There are too many people and groups to list here. I've made a Twitter list. Feel free to follow it or pick out individuals that stand out to you. https://twitter.com/joshmedeski/lists/developers/members
I hope this advice and these resources help you in staying up-to-date with the front-end industry! This is a collection of resources that have found helpful over the years and I hope it serves you well.
What resources or tips can you recommend for staying up-to-date with the front-end industry?
Top comments (0)