Hey you! Yes, you! It's that time again for another instalment of The Front End.
In this ninth episode I thought I'd do something a little different and host a solo talk where I answer your most frequently asked questions.
I'll be answering golden questions such as:
- How do I get into front end development?
- Is HTML a programming language?
- How can I improve my design and CSS skills?
- What do I think about the term front end development in 2020?
- What skills should front end developers have?
- and many more!
Listen to episode 9 today on the following channels:
- Apple Podcasts > https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-front-end/id1499349107
- Pocket casts > https://pca.st/osul2zsa
- Spotify > https://open.spotify.com/show/4GuAxptrtY8Es5iHwp09dT
- Anchor > https://anchor.fm/the-front-end
I'm a senior software engineer specialising in front end technologies and React. I hosted an ask me anything style session on this very platform a few weeks ago and thought I'd turn the most popular questions into an episode so people can get their favourite questions answered straight from the horse's mouth.
If you have any unanswered questions then please leave me a comment and I'll be happy to answer them :D
Want to listen directly from here?
I'm definitely looking for guests to talk about a range of different development topics from careers to origin stories, learning and professional growth, frameworks and more.
Similarly, we're looking for sponsors to fill promotional slots within the show.
You can find out more here:
Thanks for listening!