🚨 NEW EPISODE ALERT 🚨
For the penultimate episode (9) of season 2, I'm hosting a special 1-2-1 show where I answer some of your burning questions on front end development, careers, and more.
Listen to the brand new episode here:
- Apple Podcasts > https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-front-end/id1499349107
- Pocket casts > https://pca.st/osul2zsa
- Spotify > https://open.spotify.com/show/4GuAxptrtY8Es5iHwp09dT
- Anchor > https://anchor.fm/the-front-end
In this episode
I'm Rob, a freelance front end developer, Shopify Partner, and lover of WordPress, the Jamstack, and helping people learn to code.
I'm going to answer burning developer questions such as:
- Should I learn React or Vue?
- How long before I start looking for a job?
- How do I start blogging and creating content?
- How can I get into freelancing?
- ...and many more!
Want to listen directly from here?
Want to be a guest or sponsor the show?
We're always happy to take requests for guests to talk about a range of different development topics from careers to origin stories, learning and professional growth, frameworks and more.
Similarly, we're looking for sponsors to fill promotional slots within the show.
You can find out more here:
Thanks for listening!
Top comments (0)