Reading other people's code teaches us a lot. So, I make sure I read and understand a code snippet every day and I also share them on Twitter!
So, here are a few code-snippets I have read in the past few days!
1. Convert RGB colors to Hex Codes
Here's the gist 🚀 https://github.com/30-seconds/30-seconds-of-code/blob/master/snippets/RGBToHex.md
2. Find the length of a string in bytes
Here's the gist 🚀 https://github.com/30-seconds/30-seconds-of-code/blob/master/snippets/byteSize.md
3. Detect all kinds of Apple Devices
4. Find factorial of any number
Here's the gist 🚀 https://github.com/30-seconds/30-seconds-of-code/blob/master/snippets/factorial.md
5. Function to deep clone an object
Here's the gist 🚀 http://bit.ly/deepclone
6. Convert any string into Camel Case
Here's the gist 🚀 https://github.com/30-seconds/30-seconds-of-code/blob/master/snippets/toCamelCase.md
🔥 There are many more online!
🏆 About me
Connect with me on Twitter 🐦
My personal website and portfolio 🖥️
Comment below your better ways, and suggestions to improve this post. :)