In this GitLab Tutorial for beginners and experienced QA engineers, deep dive into the fundamentals of CI/CD, which helps you understand what is CI/CD in DevOps, what is CI/CD Pipeline and the difference between Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment. Further, this video explains what is GitLab trigger, what are GitLab environment variables, and how to set environment variables in GitLab. By the end of this video, you will be able to build and run an automated tested GitLab CI/CD pipeline and perform cross browser testing using Lambda Test.
- What is CI/CD in GitLab?
- How do you write CI/CDs in GitLab?
- How do you create a GitLab CI CD pipeline?
- What is Gitlab trigger?
- How do I run a GitLab pipeline?
- How do you run CI/CD pipeline?
◦ You will learn what is CI/CD and the fundamentals of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery.
◦ You will learn the benefit of GitLab CI/CD and GitLab CI/CD Pipeline
◦ You will learn about environment variables, cached dependencies, triggers, and parameters in GitLab CI/CD
◦ You will learn to configure a CI/CD pipeline with GitLab CI/CD using LambdaTest