Maps shouldn't be difficult or expensive.
We founded Stadia Maps to address these two core issues. Most online maps are expensive, and when you have the money, difficult to implement and integrate.
We're starting out with base and static maps and routing. By starting simple, we can offer fair and transparent pricing. As we continue to expand our services (geocoding and satellite maps are on our short list), we will keep a straightforward pricing model.
We believe maps should serve the customer, not the map provider. Some mapping providers display maps with competitors to your business, reviews (that may be fraudulent), or their own logos alongside your data. We believe a well-designed base map is all you need to allow you data to shine. As we expand, we will continue to focus on putting your company and data first.
That's just the beginning; we are working on several simple tools to help business owners and developers utilize maps in their web and mobile applications. Ultimately, we want to enable others to create fantastic mapping experiences.
- We strive to provide fairly priced and transparent plans.
- We provide beautiful themes for a variety of contexts.
- We never track* or sell user data.
- We never display reviews or potential competitors (“related” businesses) alongside your data.
- We never display ads on your map.
- We are working on JS libraries to make interactive map design suck less.
*Beyond the necessary details to implement rate limiting and similar technical measures to ensure everyone has a good experience
We want to make a product people love. So talk to us: let us know what you like and dislike about current mapping solutions and our product!
PS: We're having fun this month with an Olympic-themed map. Take a look! :)