It's my first post here besides I'm not good in writing introduction and I don't blog for a long time, but I will start with some questions before that I want to give a brief about who I am?
- PHP: (Vanilla: Design Patterns, OOP, PDO - MySQL), Laravel ecosys
- Front-end: Vue(Vuex, Vuetify and Nuxt)
- Back-end: Node/Express/MongoDB
- Mobile: Ionic
I just start learning Python for a month a go, now the questions are:
- It is okay to stuck with docs?
- Doesn't back to'em about anything considered a bad practice?
- Can you accept a job offer although you using docs when you coding or google about issues/bugs that you facing?
I mean you as a programmer/developer or even engineer is it okay for you to go back to docs of languages/frameworks/technologies that you use? I'm kinda feel ashamed when I can't remember about: functions, APIs... then go to official website and start reading about it, a lot of time doing this to the same thing that I searched about it before as example in Laravel, I can't move on from authorization/queues/testing each time I want to use them in a project I back to docs for help, the samething with Vuex especially for Mutations and Actions without talking about Node and mongo.
I don't know but I feel that isn't a good thing and because of that I canceled job offers. I just want your thought about it.