Developers come in all size, shapes & flavours but which one is you?
One of the ways to better understand your style, approach & way of working, is to see what kind of work you are into & what type of development you actually like.
So, are you one of those badass Backend Developers who love to get their hands dirty with a lot of amazing stuff that happens behind the scenes OR you are that artistic Frontend Developer guy with the magic touch to transform any piece of code into stunning design? OR you are just a flawless mixture of both worlds as a Full-stack Developer?
- I am most probably a Full-stack Developer, although I used to love Frontend more, I personally had issues with Backend during my college days.😂
- I think Frontend is beginner-friendly as anyone can easily get started with it.
I know it's really hard to pick which one is better because as we know, there can never be a satisfying answer for this as both fields, Frontend as well as Backend, are required for Development of impactful services, and without one of them, the existence of other will be pointless.
Now it's your turn to share your opinion on this & which type of Development you prefer and with which one you actually started with...
- Which kind of developer for you? 🤔
- How you got started? 🐱🏍
- How was your experience? 🙌
- Any mixed feelings or regrets you have? 🥺