I thought of writing this post, to create a roadmap documentation to learn Angular in my company. Then, I asked myself, why not share with all developers? 🦄
So, getting to the point, what steps do we must follow to be a Angular Developer?
- Introduction to TypeScript - This tutorial teaches you TypeScript through 21 interactive screencasts, it's free and you can find it on Scrimba
- Best practices in TypeScript - This article will not discuss the good and bad sides of Typescript but some best practices.
TypeScript Official Documentation - Last but not least you can always find official documentation
🔥 And finally, Angular!
- Angular Course on Udemy - This course course given by Maximilian Schwarzmüller teaches you Angular in detail and is always up to date with the latest versions.
Official Angular Documentation - The Angular docs website contains all the information you’d need to be a developer at Angular development.
🌠 In addition to Angular
Angular already comes with some features that you should also learn:
- Create end-to-end tests to make sure that your application works as expected all the time by simulating interactions using a real browser - cypress.io is one what that examples.
Learn how you can unit test each part of your code using libraries like Jest.
📖 Angular Best Practices
- Best practices for a clean and performant Angular application - This article from Freecodecamp outlines the practices we use in our application and is related to Angular.
Angular collection of directives - In this github repository you can find some tips that you can use in your project.
💖 Get inspired!
- Made with angular - This website shows some cool examples built with Angular.
Follow the news
Angular is always evolving and as developers we should always be in touch with the latest updates. For that I recommend to follow the Official Angular Blog.
Until next time! See you around! 😊