- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit code.
- In the Templates directory, click Add a new template.
- Choose a type option for your new template. For example, for an alternate page template, select page. Give your template a meaningful name, which will make it easy to find when you are assigning it in the admin.
- Click Create a template. Your new template will open in the code editor, and the file will be populated with the default code.
- Edit your new template as needed.
- Click Save. 👍
I hope This information is help to create template page for your store.
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse