You are able to migrate entire eCommerce data from BigCommerce to Shopify including products, images, categories, customers, orders and reviews.
- Product Informations, e.g. Title, SKU, Description, Regular Price and Special Price, Images, Manufacturer/Vendor, Meta, SEO (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Product Variants/Options. Variants Image, Prices, SKU, etc.
- Product Links, e.g. Categories/Collections.
- Category Informations, e.g. Title, Description, Image, Meta, SEO (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Category Parents
- Customer Informations, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Tags, etc.
- Customer Addresses. All addresses with full informations.
- Manufacturer/Vendor Name is imported within Products.
- Order General Informations, e.g. Status, Currency, Total, Notes, Date, etc.
- Product Details, e.g. Title, Model/SKU, Quantity, Price, Properties, etc.
- Customer Details, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, Billing and Shipping Addresses.
- Reviews of migrated Products. Review Details, e.g. Title, Author, Comment, Rating, Status, Date.
Next-Cart is a shopping cart migration service allows you to migrate data from your current store to another eCommerce platform. The whole procedure can be taken in 3 simple steps:
- Set up source and target store
- Choose the data you want to migrate
- Perform the migration
Are you interested in my video? Let try Free Demo Migration at: BigCommerce to Shopify Migration
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at https://next-cart.com/contact/, our Shopify experts are always ready to help you 24/7. Don’t forget to like and share the guide with others if it’s useful for you.
Have a nice day!