You are able to migrate entire eCommerce data from WooCommerce to Shopify including products, images, categories, customers, orders and reviews. Moreover, you are be able to migrate CMS data like posts, pages.
- Product Informations, e.g. Title, SKU, Description, Regular Price and Sale Price, Images, Vendor, Meta, SEO (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Product Variations: Images, Price, Sale Price, SKU, etc.
- Product Links, e.g. Categories/Collections.
- Category Informations, e.g. Title, Description, Image, Meta, SEO (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Category Parents
- Customer Informations, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Tags, etc.
- Customer Addresses. All addresses with full informations.
- Manufacturer/Vendor Name is imported within Products.
- Order General Informations, e.g. Status, Currency, Total, Notes, Date, etc.
- Product Details, e.g. Title, Model/SKU, Quantity, Price, Properties, etc.
- Customer Details, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, Billing and Shipping Addresses.
- Reviews of migrated Products. Review Details, e.g. Title, Author, Comment, Rating, Status, Date. (You will get a formatted .CSV file that can be used to import to Review App in Shopify).
Next-Cart is a shopping cart migration service allows you to migrate data from your current store to another eCommerce platform. The whole procedure can be taken in 3 simple steps:
- Set up source and target store (upload Kitconnect to WooCommerce store and get Shopify API)
- Choose the data you want to migrate
- Perform the migration
Are you interested in my video guide? Let try Free Demo Migration at: WooCommerce to Shopify Migration
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at https://next-cart.com/contact/, our technicians are always ready to help you 24/7. Don’t forget to like and share the guide with others if it’s useful for you.
Have a nice day!
Did you find this article helpful?