Over the past few days, I have been working on implementing a very simple form of Blackjack in python that can be played from the command line. I did this as part of a Codecademy project, and utilized Github to keep my files saved and updated.
Looking back on how I went about it, I probably would have made separate classes for the player and the dealer in order to clean up the code a bit, but I am still happy with how it turned out. If I were to expand on this program, I definitely would need to make those classes so everything stays more organized over time. For now, this incredibly simple Blackjack game works without any bugs.
The code can be found here.
Thanks for reading!