This is the second video in our beginner series exploring GatsbyJS and how to use it to easily build performant apps and websites:
- What is Gatsby?
- Starting a New Gatsby Project (this post)
- Gatsby's Default Files and Folders
- Writing HTML in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Pages to a Gatsby Project
- Wrapping Pages in a Layout Component
- Writing CSS in a Gatsby Project
- Writing CSS-in-JS in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Content to a Gatsby Project
- Using GraphQL with Gatsby
In this video, we see how easy it is to get a new Gatsby project up and running on your computer.
Check out the video below or view the entire playlist on YouTube.
Originally published at michaeluloth.com