This is the fifth video in our beginner series exploring GatsbyJS and how to use it to easily build performant apps and websites:
- What is Gatsby?
- Starting a New Gatsby Project
- Gatsby’s Default Files and Folders
- Writing HTML in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Pages to a Gatsby Project (this post)
- Wrapping Pages in a Layout Component
- Writing CSS in a Gatsby Project
- Writing CSS-in-JS in a Gatsby Project
In this video, we learn how to add new pages to a Gatsby project and how to navigate between them using Gatsby’s Link component.
Check out the video below or view the entire playlist on YouTube.
Originally published at upandrunningtutorials.com
Want monthly tutorial updates and other free resources from the community? Sign up for the Up & Running Tutorials newsletter.