Release 2018.1.14 is a small update to 2018.1.13 that fixes a few bugs including a fix to syslog date parsing, Drools fixes, and a few other changes.
The codename for 2018.1.14 is Earthquake.
- Syslog incorrect dates being parsed into database (Issue NMS-10605)
- Cannot use poller:poll karaf command with WsManMonitor through Minions (Issue NMS-12365)
- Upstream Drools Bug: From with modify fires unexpected rule (Issue NMS-12367)
- “Page Not Found” in alarm-list when choosing number of alarms in dropdown-list (Issue NMS-12379)
- Elasticsearch event forwarder manipulates in-flight event (Issue NMS-12390)