🚀Mastering API Testing(Full Course) - https://www.learnapitesting.com
In this video of 30 Days of API Testing Challenge, We are going to discuss What You Should Know Before Learning API Testing
Concepts like Cookie, Authentication, HTTP Methods and headers, SOAP, REST, and many more concepts related to API are important to understand before diving into the world of API Testing.
🚀 Day 12 Task: Share what skills a team needs to succeed with API testing.
🚀 Task 12. : http://scrolltest.com/api/day12
🚀 All Task List: https://scrolltest.com/api/task
Things you should Know :
- For API Testing using Postman
- Assertion and Schema validation concepts
- Chai JS basics
- You can BDD in postman, So BDD
- Understand Business Layer Logic
- Chrome Dev Tools
- Jenkins CI/CD tools
- Docker/ Kubernetes
- Web Proxy Tools
- JSON/XML Parsing
- HTTP Methods basics
- Able to create test scenario, test cases, test suites, efficient in manual testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Request, Response, Headers, Authentication, Cookies, Session, Chaining APIS
- API Types , REST, SOAP, RPC, HTTP status codes
- Database skills at least SQL basics
Be sure to subscribe for more videos like this!