On 14th of October, I had a meeting with my mentors with regards to Google's Season Of Docs project. The mentors had assigned the following tasks:-
- Removing redundancy in the installation section.
- Change the heading "With Explorer" to "With SBOLExplorer"
- Unify all installation instructions under the General Section even for different OS's.
- Just give the link to Docker and Point them to install Git on their OS.
- Replace the navigation step with this statement "Navigate to the directory where you want to install SynBioHub"
- Try not to merge commands with the sentences
- Change the Ordering, use no's only.
- Take out "With Developmental SynBioHub"
- Link to the plugins table.
- Remove NGINX Config.
- Resolving the issue on the Sub-section bar on the Right Hand side of the Plugins page.
I was able to complete almost all the assigned tasks, without any issues except one i.e, "Resolving the issue on the Sub-section bar on the Right Hand side of the Plugins page".
I have opened up an Issue on ACE-documentation's github page with regards to this problem, since it is an unusual one, but still minor. I haven't received any significant response from their side, and I hope to resolve this issue by the end of this week.
I hope to have a more fruitful discussion, about taking this project forward in the upcoming meeting i.e on the 21st of October.