How to setup Competitive programming Helper in VSCode
This is a very handy tool if you are solving problems on competitive sites like HackerRank, HackerEarth, Codeforces etc. Saves you considerable amount of time while debugging your code.
What you need :
Steps after installing above pieces of software:
- In your vscode open the folder where you want to solve the problem.
- Go to the problem page you want to practice/solve/whatever (i will be showing codeforces).
- Now press the green plus sign extension (that comes after installing Competetive Companian extension).
- Go to vscode where you will be prompted to select your language of choice. A file with the problem-name.lang-extension will be created, with testing tab open adjacent.
- Run using
Run All button.
- The default test cases are preloaded.
- You can run the file with few clicks.
- Can add custom test cases with
- Easy to use.
Cover Photo by Zan on Unsplash