I have chosen my starter stack; My choice is JAVA as a starter stack , planning to learn :
- JAVA SE - for desktop app (even it's kinda depracted) : swing is no longer developed , java fx seems to be the new option reminaing
- JAKARTA is the new JAVA EE - for web dev
- Android (with JAVA) for mobile dev in Android ecosystem
- where to host my JAVA starter projects online ?
- Where to host my JAVA commercial projects ?
- What is the real great learning path in JAVA WEB ? (I'm lost with all these JSP, JSF, Play Framework, Servlet, Spring, ...) Which one to pick ? Help me find the right path step by step.
As I said in the publication 1 of my Enginneer starter thread, I was for 7 years WebDesigner; more than CMS - Wordpress, Drupal, and out of it.
So I end up with a lot of projects on 100% PHP hosting like justhost or godaddy.
This is my first challenge as a future Software Engineer, future JAVA Software Engineer. #MayMyWishComTrue
Thanks your advises and tips would be helpful !