Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose, and human-readable programming language.
Python is a powerful programming language that has a
lot of applications like :
- Web and internet development
- Scientific and numeric computing
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Desktop GUIs
- Software development
- Business applications
- Game development
- Python is easy, simple, and human-readable. So it's the best programming language to start with as a beginner.
- Python has an incredibly supportive community.
- Python is a general-purpose language and has a lot of uses and applications.
- Python is both an object-oriented and functional programming language.
- Python has an excellent selection of libraries.
- Python developers' jobs are the highest-paying jobs. Python is associated with an average global salary of $56,670.90.
- Python is cross-platform.
Now you have a basic understanding of what Python is..., You have to know what is the content of our Python For Beginners course :
- Variables and Datatypes.
- Basic operators and Input.
- IF, ELSE, ELIF statements.
- Chained conditionals and nested statements.
- String Methods.
- Files IO.
- Error Handling.
- Introduction to Modular Programming.
- Global vs. Local.
- Classes and Objects.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED...!
If you are an absolute beginner, this course is for you, even if you don't understand programming concepts, this will be simple and easy for you. All that you need to start is :
- A computer.