We're super excited to announce the ReactEurope Remote Hackathon 2020.
Because it is remote, we will be able to run it for a few days to let you write quality projects.
It will start on Sunday 17th May at 11am until Wednesday 20th 6pm Paris time (UTC+2).
Each participant will need to:
- Register here https://bit.ly/RE2020HackathonRegistration
- You can form teams of up to 3 or do it on your own
- Create a react app that makes use of KendoUI or AWS Amplify (or both)
- Create a repository on github
- Provide a public a url to check a live demo
- Send us the public url and repository url on a google form https://bit.ly/RE2020Hackathon
- that's it! You can start coding right away! Nothing else needed.
- The winner will demo at 6pm on the 20th of May on our Youtube channel on the 20th
We will pick a few finalists that will demo on our youtube channel and get a chance to win a free ticket for next year conference as well as a few extra prize from our sponsors Progress and AWS Amplify.
Please join our #hackathon channel on discord to participate!
The good folks from Progress Kendo React will be there to answer your questions.