What if we re-build Wikipedia using
Markdown and GitHub?
Main article: Augmented browsing
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
- Firebug (Firefox extension for developers - last update: 2017) Allows arbitrary real time changes to a page's DOM
- Grammarly (Browser extension - last update: 2017) Grammar, plagiarism and spell checker which can retrieve definitions and synonyms for marked words
- Greasekit (last update: 2008) Provides userscripting for Safari (WebKit)
- Greasemonkey (Firefox extension - last update: 2017) Alters the output of web content immediately after being displayed
- iMacros (Browser extension - last update: 2016) Allows the user to record and replay "Internet Macros" for web automation, web scraping or web testing
monastic-browser (In-browser - last update: 2019) Rebuild the innocent web with Monastic
- Stylish (Firefox extension - last update: 2017) Client-side manipulation of webpage content