The most rudimentary mistake a developer can make is not getting a hold of their agenda. DEV teams need a to-do list tool just as much they need a coding tool. I believe lists can save high-functioning Digital Marketing teams a lot of effort and a lot of time. Lists, in my opinion, help people productively figure out what needs to be done, and it’s smooth sailing from thereon.
I have prepared a foolproof list of some of the most amazing to-do list tools that every DEV team can get behind. These have all the ingredients of a tool that helps you manage your tasks, time, and resources better. In a sense, these to-do list software platforms are much more than tools that just help you create reliable lists, these will surprise you with a plethora of features that can help DEV teams in more ways than one.
Without further ado, let’s move on to learning more about these 9 tools to build a robust to-do list. The first platform in this list is:
ProofHub is an all-in-one project management tool that helps teams solve a lot of problems, all at once. It offers a lot of features for development teams that can help you change the way you manage your agendas. Ranging from a Me-view for your fellow developers to elaborate Gantt charts for managing the project timeline, ProofHub truly has it all.
If we were to talk in detail, ProofHub has the following features as a to-do list application:
- You get to record and document lists, to-dos, and undetailed plans with features like “Discussions”.
- It provides a dedicated space for writing and storing important notes for future reference.
- It uses Kanban boards and a Table view to help you keep track of your current as well as upcoming tasks.
- Additionally, it comes with a Calendar view to help you view your upcoming events and milestones accompanied by automatic reminders.
- It even comes with predefined templates for to-do lists that prove to be very time effective.
- It has fully equipped mark-up and annotation features to provide the team with actionable feedback.
- Along with that, it also has the ability to let you store multiple versions of the same file at once for easy access to actionable data for future reference.
- It comes with an interactive interface that helps make everything accessible in the form of Bookmarks.
Any.do is a highly intuitive platform for the likes of developers and designers alike. This is a tool that will help you stay goal-oriented at all times and actively work towards increasing your team’s productivity levels. This tool will help you stay on top of your agenda at all times and help your team invest 100% in their work.
Here are some of its most amazing features:
- It helps organize data, information, documents, and tasks under one roof.
- It helps set reminders so you can cross things off your to-do list much quickly.
- It seamlessly integrates with programs like Google Calendar, Outlook, and iCloud among many others.
- It helps you quickly create intelligent lists of tasks.
- It helps you work across platforms by effortlessly syncing up with all your devices.
RTM is a fairly popular software platform for teams that want maximum productivity. This tool will help you build all kinds of lists, stay up to date with the progress of your team, and map out future tasks to add to the agenda.
Here are all the features that the users love in Remember The Milk:
- It provides all the information your team could need in the form of a consolidated, yet informative dashboard.
- Separate and organize tasks based on customizable parameters.
- Save time by creating Smart Lists to engage in smart productivity.
- It provides an “Upcoming” list to help teams stay on top of their future agenda.
- It helps you set time estimates so you can have the satisfaction of crossing things off your lists.
- Keep track of postponed tasks and add them to your current agenda with the click of a button.
TickTick is a task management tool that can help you build robust, not to mention, actionable to-do lists that help teams stay one step ahead of their deadlines. It helps simplify the process of management and gives you easy accessibility to all the tasks that need to be attempted on priority.
Here’s why TickTick is one of the best to-do list apps ever:
- It allows you to quickly add tasks and provide input for them on the go.
- It comes with the option to add commands through voice input.
- It allows you to create and modify tasks through emails.
- It further helps in increasing work accessibility by allowing you to add widgets and Siri support.
- It helps you manage time through Smart Date Parsing.
- It allows you to set tasks and define deadlines and task duration.
- Helps you mark and label tasks by priority.
Chanty is a very popular collaboration tool that helps teams work together with higher efficiency. It is a tool that allows you to stay on top of the agenda and be in touch with your team as you move ahead with your tasks.
There are a lot of features that make Chanty a great platform as an alternative for to-do list tools, for example;
- It helps teams maintain a “Teambook” to keep a track of ongoing as well as upcoming tasks.
- It helps provide multiple ways to organize messages, tasks, projects, pinned content, and shared files.
- Chanty’s easy-to-navigate interface provides easy accessibility to every moving part of the project.
- It helps analyze past tasks and message history.
- It allows you to share media files, links, and documents across multiple platforms.
- It comes with numerous filters to help you organize, sort, and search for your tasks.
One can never lose track of one’s agenda with a reliable tool like Antnotes. This is an exclusive platform for keeping up to date with all your responsibilities at work. It helps track progress and plan for upcoming tasks in many ways.
Here are some amazing features of Antnotes that I would like to highlight:
- Acts as a platform to store and keep tabs on digital/online sticky notes.
- Every note from Antnotes can be completely customized in terms of font, color, placement, etc.
- It comes with highly impressive search features which will help you make sure no information gets lost.
- Manage notes and lists by archiving them.
- These notes can be glued to other applications for easy accessibility.
- It offers predefined templates for making notes and building lists.
Bit.ai is another tool that can help you build intelligent and actionable lists to aid teams with effective task management. It is built for developers who want to keep up with deadlines and maximize productivity with every passing assignment.
Bit.ai is a powerful tool that can help you achieve the following:
- It helps users organize their files, notes, and tasks under one roof.
- It helps teams collaborate in real-time and facilitates remote teams with numerous communication features.
- It helps you prepare smart notes and actionable lists to help you sort out your priorities.
- With this tool, you get to instantly share important information in the form of files, links, etc so you can always stay on the same page with your team.
- Create pages to document ideas, decisions, instructions, and high-priority tasks.
- Keep work organized by creating customizable workspaces that cater to different teams, projects, even clients.
Another tool that can help you manage your tasks and your agenda is ToodleDo. Using this software platform is as fun as its name. You’ll find that ToodleDo, with its highly interactive interface, is a software platform all DEV teams can get behind. It is informative, condensed, data-driven, and you get to customize it in any way you want.
Here are some of its most helpful features:
- ToodleDo gives you a dedicated platform to store all the little details for your projects.
- It helps you quickly assign people to tasks and projects.
- You can readily arrange tasks, provide descriptions and define deadlines for the tasks on your to-do list.
- With this tool, you can customize lists for all purposes.
- Make collaborative as well as individual lists on the go with the utmost ease.
- It provides you a space to make long notes.
- It will also help you track progress in real-time.
One of the most easy-to-use tools in this list would probably be Notion. This is the one tool that can facilitate the likes of developers and designers alike. Along with providing a collaborative platform for seamless collaboration, this software also helps users stay productive and never miss a deadline.
Here are some of its most beloved features that cut the learning curve in half:
- It helps teams with the planning process by helping users create elaborate roadmaps.
- With Notion, you can quickly add notes, tasks, and more to your agenda.
- Manage deliverables and resources under the same roof.
- It helps you create company wikis to define policies, instructions, and guides.
- It helps users track and document every minute progress detail within the project.
- It helps define functional, not to mention, customizable workflows.
Sometimes all you need as an inspiration to initiate your day is a well-thought-out to-do list. Sometimes all you need for the motivation to carry on is the feeling you get when you cross things off said to-do list. All in all, these kinds of actionable, elaborate lists are all you need to drive productivity throughout the day.
Therefore, start trying out the free versions of these 9 robust to-do list tools today to find one that will fit the needs of your website designing team and help you and your team lead more productive work lives