Hi JS Developers,
- Have you ever needed to abort a JS Promise or any fetch request before completion?
- Did you want to know the current status of a Promise but felt helpless?
- Have you ever felt that if there's a way to bind some data to the promise so that it can be accessed if promise variables are handled from outside?
- Have you ever wanted to resolve/reject a promise from the outside instead after completion?
- I bet you wanted to have a timeout feature in Promises or JS Fetch requests but couldn't find any.
So I have created a single, huge but tiny size solution for that, which is an NPM package named advanced-promise. It's a very simple extension to the JS Promise class. Very easy to use and open source. Must check once. More details are in the link.
Any Open Source contribution is welcomed.😊
Top comments (0)