I'm going to get right into it and write a bunch in here. Read as much as you need to.
1. "I don't have support."
Your mind is full of brilliance and you deserve better.
2. "I don't know if I'll ever get that first job. It's been so long."
Be confident in your skills, for they are valid and valuable, and someone will appreciate you for all that you offer.
3. "I haven't had a new job in a long time and I feel stuck."
It's never wrong to want for more and seek out the opportunities that will give more to you.
4. "I don't know if I've been making the right choices."
Trust your intuition and inner guide.
5. "I'm surrounded by people who don't value and respect me."
Allow yourself to be who you are without any judgment.
6. "I feel tired and overworked."
Give yourself the care, rest, and attention that you are worth. There is no shame in resting.
7. "This path feels wrong or misguided."
In life, our experiences mold us into better people. Trust that you can find the right path.
8. "What if I fail?"
Failure teaches us and improves us. Embrace failure for the positives it will bring.
9. "I am spread too thin."
We put energy into the things that matter the most to us. It's okay to prioritize who and what gets your attention.
10. "I'm hurting and I don't know how to make it stop."
Everyone hurts and grieves. Everyone fights battles. You don't have to fight them alone. Reach out.
11. "I feel like everyone else is better than me."
You are good enough. No one else's success reduces your own.
12. "Can I do this?"
Yes, you can. Alone or with others, however you want or need to, you can do this.
13. "What if I run out of time?"
There is no rush. Take your time to do whatever it is you want to do, and don't let anyone push you around or make you feel like you need to do more than you have the head space to do.
14. "Am I good enough?"
You are always good enough.
Top comments (0)