This article presents two open-source web apps coded on top of Neumorphism UI Kit (Free version) in Flask and Django, two popular and widely used web frameworks.
Thanks for reading! - Content provided by App Generator.
Both apps are released under the MIT license on Github. For those in a rush, I'll drop below the relevant links:
- ✨ Flask Neumorphism UI Kit - product page
- ✨ Django Neumorphism UI Kit - product page
Neumorphism UI - Hero Section
Neumorphism UI - Call to action component
Neumorphism UI - Contact with Map Control
✨ Neumorphism design
The neumorphic effect is a combination of the current famous flat UI and the old skeuomorphic (aka Old Apple Style) principles! The components have a dark box-shadow on the bottom and a light box-shadow on top; the combination of both creates the effect of the elements pushing themselves through your display - Definition credit: Design trends: Neumorphic design
- Neumorphism the right way - published on Medium
- Neumorphism in User interface design - Tutorial
✨ Flask Neumorphism UI
The app is coded using a super simple code-base that uses Blueprints and app-factory pattern. The MIT license allow unlimited copies and released as hobby or commercial projects. Need to remove the footer credit? No worries, you can add your links.
- Flask Neumorphism UI - the product page
- Flask Neumorphism UI - LIVE demo
- Flask Neumorphism UI - the source code
The app can be easily built if your workstation has a Python3 and GIT command tool installed. To see this Flask starter running in your browser, just follow the instructions saved in the README file.
✨ Django Neumorphism UI Kit
The Django version uses the same super simple code-base, enhanced with authentication, DB Tools and deploy scripts for Docker and Nginx/Gunicorn stack.
- Django Neumorphism UI Kit - the source code
- Django Neumorphism UI Kit - LIVE demo
The project is coded using a simple and intuitive structure presented bellow:
The bootstrap flow
- Django bootstrapper
core/settings.pyas the main configuration file
core/settings.pyloads the app magic from
- Redirect the guest users to Login page
- Unlock the pages served by app node for authenticated users
Thanks for reading! I'll drop bellow some related resources
- Neumorphism/Neumorphism design - The free UI Kit provided by Themesberg
- Flask Neumorphism UI - coded by AppSeed
- Django Neumorphism UI Kit - coded by AppSeed
Top comments (6)
I personally feel attacked when I look at a Neumorphism design.. i love it tho
What are we missing in the Flask one?
Thanks for reading. I've put some wrong links in the article? Just double-check the whole article.
Oh. Ok . I guess it was from my part.
Saw the UI for the first time and petty impressed
Looking great! 😁