Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We're building the features of Firebase using enterprise-grade open source tools.
You can now add users manually from your dashboard.
You can also perform admin functions on existing users - send password reset emails, magic links, and delete users.
Last month we announced an improved SQL Editor, and this month we've taken it even further. The SQL Editor is now a full Monaco editor, like you'd find in VS Code. Build your database directly from the browser.
We added a Status Page which tracks the uptime and latency of the Supabase platform.
- We completed a security audit by DigitalXRAID.
- Email confirmations now enabled by default for signups.
- Updated Benchmarking Suite to include more realistic workloads, on various different servers (results published soon).
- You can now set/edit/remove Foreign Keys via the table editor.
We had a crazy month during Hacktoberfest. In case you missed it, here are some of the highlights:
- We have an exciting Vercel x Stripe x Supabase collaboration underway.
- @elrhomariyounes started helping @acupofjose with the postgrest-csharp extension
- @duncanhealy is updating the Redwood example to work with Supabase.js v1.0
Look out for a big announcement on December 3rd. We'll also be presenting in the Open Core Summit on the 16th of December.