Advent of Code is a fabulous challenge that lets you solve puzzles with very little constraints. That is an opportunity for many to use their favorite language to solve the puzzles, and for some to learn new languages or even solve the problem using an lesser-known language.
I've collected all of the English-speaking Youtube video for the day 1. This gives you an opportunity to see many different ways to solve the same puzzle. It also shines light on small (or large) creators that share their passion on Youtube.
Disclaimer: I'm included my solution walkthrough too 😇
- Lua Advent of Code 2019, day 1 (21*, 23**) - joshuawise
- Haskell Advent of Code Day 1 in Haskell (2019) - Michael Gilliland
- Haskell [Advent of Code] 2019: day 1 (Haskell) - Alan Malloy
- Python Advent of Livecoding 2019 - Joel Grus
- Python #AdventOfCode - Day 1 2019 - Jeremiah Simmons
- Python Advent of Code 2019 - Live - Day 1 (Rocket Equation) - Bouke Versteegh
- Python Advent of Code - 2019 - Day 1 - Full - James Trinklein
- Python #1 Fuel for Modules - Advent of Code 2019 - mooxmirror
- Python advent of code 2019 - day 1 (python and c++) - anthonywritescode
- Java Advent of Code 2019 - Day 1 - The Programming Turkey
- Java Advent of Code - Day 1 - Daniel Persson
- Elm Advent of Code 2019 - Day 1 - Jesse Warden
- Elm Advent of Code 2019 -- Elm -- Day 01 A - daily bits
- Elixir Stream.iterate and Advent of Code Day 1 - Alchemist Camp
- PHP Chris does Advent of Code, Day 1! - Chris Forrence
- Golang Advent of Code Day 1! - Liz Fong-Jones
- Golang Advent of Code 2019 in Go - Day 1 - jwhite303
- Kotlin Advent of Code - Advent Calendar for Devs - Ben Kadel
- Erlang Advent of Code 2019 - Day 01 - MononcQc
- Dyalog APL Advent of Code 2019 - Dyalog APL - Day 1 - yernab
Let me know if I've missed anyone, and if you'd like me to collect the videos of the following days!