Flutter is Google's new Software development kit for developing native applications for all devices: Web, Mobile and Desktop.
Flutter also enables you to deploy your application to both Android and iOS using a single code base.
The biggest advantage of using Flutter is it's built-in widget functionality and modern UI components which allow you to develop beautiful applications rapidly.
Another plus point with Flutter is its adaptability with older Android and iOS devices. the apps work absolutely the same with old and new mobile devices.
Here are the best FREE training courses on Flutter currently available on the Web:
- Udacity - Build native mobile apps with Flutter
- App Brewery - Introduction to Flutter development using Dart
- Official Flutter tutorial on Flutter.dev
- Udemy - Learn Flutter Beginner course
- The Net Ninja - Flutter tutorial for Beginners
More details on these courses can be found in this Guide.