My system hacked by power (reference video)
Spring Boot Security (source code )
- Create User entity to store user information
- Store the User in our database
- Link our User with User Details Interface a. Link user with User Details interface b. Link User repository with User Details Service Interface
- Integrate Database Auth in our configuration
Linking with Spring Security
UserDetails (interface) <--- UserDetailsService(interface)
Authentication - Create User Entity
- If your application provided business logic and all the necessary UI.
- And you just have one application being deployed(war/jar)
- And if this is all your customer needs
- Then you do not need JWT. Form based security will work just fine.