Small #OneDevMinute tip. Super easy way to be a VSCode.pro and find out the outdated extensions easily.
- Just go to your extensions view from the sidebar
- You can also press COMMAND (⌘) + SHIFT (⇧) + X)
- Literally, type
- VSCode will list all the outdated extensions
- Watch me do all of this in the video below
📺 Watch a more detailed version on YouTube →
- 🔥 Learn to become a VSCode Power User →
- 🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrAhmadAwais
- ✍️ Blog: https://AhmadAwais.com
- 😮 GitHub: https://github.com/AhmadAwais
- 🔗 LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/MrAhmadAwais
- 🔗 YouTube: https://YouTube/AhmadAwais
Ahmad Awais | 🎩 VSCode.pro👨💻 Back with another #OneDevMinute video with a VSCode.pro'>VSCode.pro tip this time.
🤔 How to Find VSCode Outdated Extensions?!
📺 Full version: Youtu.be/nYnTT59rgOk
📨 Newsletter: AhmdA.ws/tmpODM
👨🏫 I teach at VSCode.pro'>VSCode.pro check it out
📯 Retweet :)20:30 PM - 25 Nov 2018
P.S. If you like my work, feel free to share it, like it. I also have just started teaching at VSCode.pro & I am quite active on twitter you can find me cracking silly jokes there, maybe follow me on Twitter to connect and subscribe to my YouTube channel →
🗣️ Comment below if you didn't get something.
Posted on Nov 25 '18 by: