- How do you deal with impostor syndrome when you are just starting your tech career?
- Specially when your workplace already had a person from the same bootcamp you come from but with more coding experience and practice prior to starting the same position?
- Since this person picked up things considerably fast at work. Hints of slow progress are pointed towards me. I feel their expectations have not been met.
- What can one do about this? Apart from raising the issue?
- I keep learning and applying my knowledge. Maybe I just need more practice and time?
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse