If you want to make things worse on your project, there are 10 tips for ruining the project, breaking off the relationship with the customer, and making a real hell for your team:
- DO NOT focus on crucial things such a strategy and KPIs;
- DO NOT involve your customer to the project discussions and features acceptance;
- DO NOT work on the working processes or only one of the sides should follow them;
- DO NOT monitor the project’s quality;
- DO NOT plan your tasks properly
- DO NOT analyze expected risks and your own or your colleagues’ previous fails;
- DO NOT ask dumb questions and DO NOT mention potential problems. DO NOT ask help your mentors;
- DO NOT communicate with your team about the common goal and cheer the team’s conflicts;
- DO NOT make meeting notes;
- DO NOT consider priorities and immediately approve every refinement that your customer ask.
And what else can I add to this list?